Tasty Vegan Pancakes
This Tasty Vegan Pancakes recipe is made with the Inspiration Bakery and Mixes Tasty Pancakes and Waffles Mix. This mix will help you serve 'em hot from the griddle...butter, syrup, and feast!We also use this mix to make Tasty Waffles, German Pancakes, Pumpkin Pancakes, and Cinnamon Roll Pancakes (see elsewhere under this recipes tab). There's also another Tasty Pancakes recipe that can be made vegan using different ingredients than this recipe uses. Nice to have delicious choices!
- Dry Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Wire Whisk
- Mixing Bowls (1, with spout if you have)
- Spray Oil
- Pancake Turner
- 2/3 Cup Inspiration Bakery and Mixes Pancake (and Waffle) Mix
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 5 1/2 Tablespoons Applesauce OR 1 Banana (mashed)
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 2/3 Cup Milk of Your Choice
- Preheat your griddle to 375° F. Spray the griddle with a light coat of oil.
- Whisk together vanilla, applesauce or banana, oil, and milk.
- Add the Inspiration Bakery and Mixes Pancake (and Waffle) Mix and whisk until ingredients are combined. There may be lumps. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Pour 1/4 cup of your pancake batter on the griddle to form one pancake. Repeat.
- Bubbles will form and break on the surface of the pancakes as they cook. Once the bubbles have broken, flip the pancakes over and cook until both sides are golden brown. Serve 'em hot with margarine and toppings of your choice! Yumm!