Fudgy Raspberry Brownies
Inspiration Bakery and Mixes Co-Owner, Cheryl, loves brownies...the fudgier the better. In fact, a couple of years ago, she led the development of our Fudgy Brownie Mix. Now, Cheryl made sure your Fudgy Brownie Mix would make delicious brownies anytime. But she also found that they could be made even better by incorporating seasonal fruits and berries. She grows gallons of organic raspberries in our kitchen garden every year. And so, she presents you a really simple Fudgy Raspberry Brownies recipe that will make your next Inspiration Bakery and Mixes brownie batch a family-and-friends favorite.
- Dry Measuring Cups and Spoons
- 8" by 8" or 9" by 9" Baking Pan
- Oil Spray, Butter, or Shortening
- 1 Bag Inspiration Bakery and Mixes Fudgy Brownie Mix
- 1/2 Cup Oil, Butter (melted), or Margarine (melted)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs (large)
- 1 - 1 1/2 Cups Raspberries (or other berries or fruits of your choice)
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Grease or oil an 8" by 8" or 9" by 9" baking pan.
- In a bowl, whisk all wet ingredients together. You can use the bowl in which you melted the butter or margarine.
- Open the Inspiration Bakery and Mixes Fudgy Brownie Mix and add it to the wet ingredients. Blend by hand using your spatula until just evenly blended.
- Add the raspberries or other fruit to the mix and use your spatula to gently fold them in.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan, scraping the bowl with your spatula, and spread the mixture evenly to all four corners.
- Put the pan into the oven and bake about 20-30 minutes until the brownies just pull away from the sides of the pan. Test the center of the brownies with a toothpick and continue baking until the toothpick comes out with just a little brownie on it. Note: the baking time varies because of the amount of moisture that you add with your fruit, so baking times are less predictable and tests for full baking more important.
- Cool (at least a little) before eating.